Experience: 6 to 10 yrsApply
Position: Civil Engineer – Solar Project Site
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
Location: Karnataka / Tamil Nadu
Qualification: Diploma / B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering
Reporting to: Project Site Head
Job Type: Contract Basis
Job Purpose: This role is for experienced Civil Engineer, additionally taking care of structural engineering, on retainer ship basis, reporting to Project Site Head, may be deployed anywhere in India
• Must have execution experience in Utility Scale Power/Infra projects (preferably Solar project); Must have worked independently minimum at one such project taking care of all the civil activities.
• Should have experience in civil/ structural construction for at least 6 to 10 years, with minimum 5 years experience for power/Infra/solar project
• Specialization: In-depth understanding of Civil construction, respective planning & supervision, knowledge of applicable codes and standards
1. Execution of Civil, Structural & Architectural Packages involved in Utility Scale Solar PV Power Projects Namely , Module Mounting Structure, MMS Foundation, Equipment Foundations, Plant Layouts, Inverter and Main Control Rooms, Road & Drains, Boundary Wall/Fencing, Module Cleaning System, Cable Trench/Duct, Culverts, Geotech Studies etc.
2. Interact with cross functional teams (Site Contractors etc.) and Interdisciplinary teams (AC/DC Engineering, Field Engineering etc. ) or exchange of inputs and release of GFC, As-Built Drawing and Documents
3. Responsible and accountable for all activities related with solar project construction at site, including proper co-ordination with all contractors, ensuring project construction as per agreed scope, with the right technical specifications and as per agreed timeslines and agreed budgets.
4. Responsible for carrying out detailed planning and implementation of construction activities for day to day execution
5. Responsible for construction quality, site safety and implementation of quality/safety norms and practices; candidate must be well versed with all the applicable codes and standards
6. Regular monitoring of progress and updating all concerned suitably; ensure stage gate review for construction completion. Ensure progress as per checklist for sequencing of activities, including commissioning and site acceptance and HOTO
Contact Person : Aditya Trivedi
Contact Person Designation : Team HR
Address : 514, Phoenix Complex, Sayajigunj, Baroda
Contact No : 9227643627
HUNT N HIRE is the online recruitment portal and offline H R solutions providing company of HINPA Incorporation ; a leading recruitment and executive search firm since 1997.
Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved by Huntnhire