REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
To provide frontline leadership in maintenance & HSE and act as focal point on all activities pertaining to Instrumentation& AutomationSystems. Maintain the terminal assets (Instrument, Process automation control system, Telecommunication Systems, Fire & Gas System, Fiscal Metering etc.) to achieve specified Reliability & Availability in compliance with applicable standards and statutory requirements to meet the Company’s set Goals & Objectives. Take ownership of integrity and reliability of all instrument installations.
Annual Budget –
Staff (direct reports) –Company & contractor
Others – Reports to Maintenance manager
• Ensure reliability and integrity of the plant instrumentation systems/equipment by application of approved standards, procedures, schedules, OEM guidelines and effect control within an ISO certified quality assurance system.
• Operate, Maintain, Up-grade, Replace the instrumentation & Control systems to keep the Terminal installations working 24X7 basis. Should have Preventive, Predictive and Corrective maintenance exposure.
• Ensure that competency of company and contractor staff meet the jobs assigned to them and identify the competency gaps and propose necessary action to Head of Maintenance & HR with specific focus on HSE critical tasks as per HSE case.
• Ensure the Reliability and integrity of the instrument and DCS network and plant equipment by application of approved standards, procedures, Preventive maintenance schedules.
• Act as owner of all procedures and work instructions pertaining to instrument engineering and ensure they are current, fit for purpose and is followed by the working crew. Also ensure proper Historization of Equipment Maintenance data / information.
• Assist Maintenance Managerin budget preparation, managing budget, spare parts (planning/inventory) and contracts for the Instrumentation & Automation Systems.
Contact Person : Rajkumari Vaghela
Contact Person Designation : HR Executive
Address : 514 , Phoenix Complex , Sayyajigunj , Vadodara
Contact No : 9081333627
HUNT N HIRE is the online recruitment portal and offline H R solutions providing company of HINPA Incorporation ; a leading recruitment and executive search firm since 1997. The firm undertakes PAN India assignments and search. It has a large global client base and a database that effectively caters to Indian & MNC's organizations in India.
We have a fine track record of successfully helping Blue-chip organizations acquire appropriate talent. The fact that almost all our clients are repeat clients; indicates the quality of our search and data base. We attribute our rapid growth to the excellent support we have been receiving from our valued clients and our online user base. We have graduated from our initial expertise in manufacturing industries in India to the global market and we now successfully service our clients in many sectors; as well as service sectors.
Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved by Huntnhire