we have a job opening in our client company
Position: EDP Manager
Experience: 10 to 15 Years
Location: Uganda, Africa
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MSc / MCA in Computer Science / IT
• Working as EDP Manager should have proven track record in being instrumental in developing best IT infrastructure and integration of new technology within the company.
• Experience of Implementation & Configuration of SAP HANA and other modules of SAP
• Maintain Computer Systems
• From servers to security programs, it is up to IT Administrators to review a companys computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently. IT Administrators will troubleshoot problems, configure hardware and software, implement back up processes and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
• Complete System Installs and Upgrades
• IT Administrators are responsible for installing new systems and assessing and implementing upgrades as needed. They conduct consistent analyses of a companys computer systems to determine if existing components meet the companys need and perform upgrades or updates as needed.
• Manage Network Security
• In many cases, it is the duty of IT Administrators to assess security programs and decide which is best for the company for which they are employed. They will install and manage these systems, conduct updates, create passwords and run check for viruses and spyware.
• Oversee Data Storage and Retrieval Systems
• It is in the best interest of companies to utilize effective backup systems and have in place data retrieval processes in the event of emergencies. IT Administrators create and manage the use of backup and retrieval systems.
Contact Person : Aditya Trivedi
Contact Person Designation : Team HR
Address : 514, Phoenix Complex, Sayajigunj, Baroda
Contact No : 9227643627
HUNT N HIRE is the online recruitment portal and offline H R solutions providing company of HINPA Incorporation ; a leading recruitment and executive search firm since 1997.
Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved by Huntnhire