Experience: 25 to 30 yrsCTC: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 Per Annum Apply
Position: Sr. Civil Engineer
Experience: 25 to 30 Years
Qualification: Diploma / BE / B. Tech in Civil Engineering
JOB SUMMARY: Perform civil engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures with project specifications invoice generation and completed within planned time and budget constraints.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To provide civil construction quality supervision expertise.
2. Monitoring progress and performance of construction contractor during the execution of work.
3. Ensuring the scope of work, procedures and schedules are adhered to.
4. Resolving and responding to technical queries from contractors.
5. Reviewing technical contract documents & engineering reviews.
6. Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment by following Statutory Health,
7. Perform progressive quality control and testing functions.
8. Identify & analyze design changes & modify design drawings & documents accordingly.
9. Ensure a safe and effective execution of construction works.
10. Identify and report problems to the Construction Manager.
11. Participating in contractor corrective actions and ensuring resolution of nonconformities.
12. Provide technical assistance to Civil Inspectors.
13. Attend and contribute to site and project technical meetings as necessary.
14. Establish and implement Quality Audit Plans and Reports.
ROLE & JOB SUMMARY:
• Management level interpersonal skills with Companies , Design Consultants and Engineering Contractors.
• Experience with large multidiscipline projects with substantial relevant experience in engineering shade ,
• Emphasis on reinforced concrete and structural steel engineering is essential.
• A considerable amount of experience as discipline leader
• Experienced with large multi discipline projects.
• Experience in managing contractors work will be an advantage.
• The ability to manage a construction contractor and provide guidance.
• Adaptability and problem solving capacity.
• The ability to interpret Civil/Structural drawings.
• A self motivator and the ability to thrive on challenges.
Microsoft Excel , Auto cad , Civil invoicing , Windows?based PC applications, Power point presentation .
Contact Person : Aditya Trivedi
Contact Person Designation : Team HR
Address : 514, Phoenix Complex, Sayajigunj, Baroda
Contact No : 9227643627
HUNT N HIRE is the online recruitment portal and offline H R solutions providing company of HINPA Incorporation ; a leading recruitment and executive search firm since 1997.
Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved by Huntnhire